75th ANNIVERSARY YEAR
September 8, 2012 to August 15, 2013
1. Celebrate a year of prayer and reflection
2. Celebrate past accomplishments and honor those who have gone before us
3. Highlight present faith life of the Church
4. Help bring about healing and reconciliation
5. Foster renewal and growth throughout the Diocese
6. Foster unity and joy among the faithful by renewing our understanding and appreciation of sacramental life
7. Promote the ways the Diocese of Saginaw cares for the poor, needy and disenfranchised
8. Revitalize our parishes, schools, institutions, and varied ministries
• Promote a message of unity, and emphasize that we are a community with a future full of HOPE
• Use the website to feature local parish faith events and activities to create an emphasis on parish communities and the people of our diocese as being who we celebrate in our “75th Anniversary”
• Identify a parish contact to exchange information about anniversary activities
• Reach out to appropriate audiences for events, and secure resources for events
• Respect decision‐making and implementation process for “Planning Tomorrow’s Parishes”
Please click here to submit your parish contact information. Thank you for your assistance.
Click here to see a flyer about the Anniversary Mass at Saginaw Valley State University on June 27.
Calendar dates and activities for 75th Anniversary: see announcement. (pdf)
For parish use: The following 75th Anniversary logos are provided for parish use in publications, bulletins, and newsletters. Please download the appropriate file for your needs.
To download; right-click and "Save picture as", or for the PDF file; right-click and "save target as".
Please help us advertize the special events that will celebrate our 75th Anniversary as a Diocese.
75th logo. png
75th logo. png for Web use
75th logo. pdf