Catholic Cemeteries provide a holy, dignified, and prayerful place of burial that helps the Catholic Community see death as a bridge to the Communion of Saints.
The Catholic Church teaches us to treat the human body with respect – both before and after death. We will pray for these people who walked among us, and give them a final resting place with dignity and love. They are not forgotten.
Following the state-wide stay-at-home Executive Order by the Governor, the Cemeteries offices are only available by appointment, our contact information is available by clicking one of the cemeteries listed below.
Diocese of Saginaw lays to rest abandoned cremains
St. Andrew Cemetery (Est. 1886) 381 St. Andrews Rd., Saginaw
Mount Olivet Cemetery, (Est. 1910) 3440 S. Washington, Saginaw
St. Patrick Cemetery, (Est. 1863) 805 Ridge Rd., Bay City
St. Stanislaus Cemetery, (Est. 1900) 2000 Columbus Ave., Bay City
Kawkawlin Calvary Cemetery, (Est. 1900) 2977 Old Kawkawlin Rd., Kawkawlin
St. Anne Cemetery,1673 E. Linwood Rd., Linwood
Midland New Calvary Cemetery, 2743 E. Bombay Rd., Midland
Old Calvary Cemetery, 3140 Eastman Ave., Midland
Saginaw Calvary Cemetery, (Est. 1868) 381 St. Andrews Rd., Saginaw