Resources for couples.
Visit the USCCB store for orders of prayers in English, en Español, and other resources on marriage.
Below are some resources to build up your marriage all year long:
- Listen to Marriage Unique for a Reason’s Made for Love Podcast, which tells the stories of real people living out the call to love. Here are some of our favorites episodes on marriage:
- Episode 6: Real Marriage vs. the Ideal
- Episode 10: Men & Women: Not Two Halves, but Two Wholes
- Episode 51: Engagement: Planning a Wedding or a Marriage?
- Take a look at Daily Marriage Tips. Maybe you’ll find a new idea to strengthen your relationship.
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter, provides numerous resources for celebrating World Marriage Day.
- National Marriage Week offers helpful ideas for building up your own marriage, recommended reading, supporting marriage in the community, and much more. There’s also a listing of marriage-building events throughout the country.
From Happy Together
- THE BEATITUDES: A Couple's Path to Greater Joy - https://www.happy-together.net/the-beatitudes-a-couples-s-path-to-greater-joy/
- Six Jars of Love - https://www.happy-together.net/six-jars-of-love-book/
- SIX DATES for Catholic Couples - https://www.happy-together.net/six-dates-for-catholic-couples/
- THE VIRTUES: A Program for Couples - https://www.happy-together.net/the-virtues-a-program-for-couples/
Related Topics:Enriching Your Marriage, National Marriage Week, Vocation Of Marriage
Building Family Bonds during COVID-19
National Marriage Week 2020 Social Media Kit
National Marriage Week 2021 Social Media Kit
Sign Up to Receive the National Marriage Retreat via Email
For more about planning Catholic weddings:
- Why Marry in the Catholic Church?
- Getting Married Catholic
- Planning a Catholic Wedding
- Planning the Wedding: Stressful or Sacramental?
- How Much Does it Cost to Marry in the Church?
- Avoiding Wedding Photography Mishaps
More resources on marriage and family life are available at ForYourMarraige.org
Marriage and Family Ministry offers resources for a healthy and holy relationship, including marriage preparation, natural family planning and more.