Come celebrate the monthly gathering, known as First Friday with Bishop Robert Gruss. Mass begins at 11:00 a.m. and takes place at the Cathedral of Mary of the Assumption, 615 Hoyt Ave., Saginaw. ALL ARE WELCOME to attend Mass without registering.
Following Mass, you are invited to join Bishop Gruss for a meatless lunch at noon and an informal presentation. Due to limited seating of 150 in the Lower Level of the Cathedral, please register if you plan to attend the presentation and lunch. If you would like a prepared lunch, the cost is $8 payable at the door. (Please note $1 increase in cost per lunch.)
Registration for the talk with Bishop is simple:
- Click “Register on this page then again on the registration page,”
- Choose the number of people including yourself attending the talk,
- Enter your contact information (First Name, Last Name and email),
- Indicate whether or not you want to order lunch,
- Check box to accept Eventbrite terms, and
- Click “Register.”
If you have trouble registering online, please contact the Catholic Diocese of Saginaw at 989-799-7910. Online registration is available until 4 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to First Friday. After that, it will be necessary to call 989-799-7910 to register. PLEASE NOTE: any registrations taken after the deadline will not include lunch.
We look forward to seeing you and may God bless you!
- What are people saying about First Fridays with Bishop Gruss?
First Friday Informal Presentations
Click on down arrow on the left side of the video player to select a particular presentation from this year.